Oh gosh, you have unexpected guests?!
You have at most 20 min to prepare a special meal?
Then this tomato soup is perfect for you.
Enjoy this video or scroll down for the summary. *more videos you find on youtube
*Beautiful Music by Quincas Moreira "Love or Lust"
So for two people you need:
2 cloves of garlic (to save time you can also use a pinch of dried garlic)
a good amount of frying oil for the soup and noodles
for the garnishing I use unsugared soy yogurt, you can also use normal yogurt or cream
for the top Chinese Canton Noodles, as you can fry them without cooking first ( and it´s a crunchy surprise)
Now the proportions will be easy 1:1
2 glasses of cut spring onion (which is about 400 ml of volume)
400 ml of chopped curly parsley
400 ml canned tomatoes: here you can use instead fresh tomatoes, but it costs extra time so totally up to you :D
400 ml tomato juice
Now if you prefer the soup to be more on the sour side this is it! I like to add some sweetness and for this, you can use either honey or agave.
If you are using fresh tomatoes you need to first peel the skin. *scroll down to skip
1. Remove the stem
2. Cut a "X" on the other side
3. Boil for 30 sec
4. Put for 30 sec in cold water and then peel the tomatoes
Lets start cooking!
1. Add to your pot frying oil, spring onions, garlic, tomatoes (either canned or fresh) and salt with pepper. If you like some sweetness add agave or honey and fry for 2-3 min on high heat.
2. Add the tomato juice, curly parsley and then boil for 5 min.
3. Add a good amount of oil into a pan and fry the canton noodles until they become golden.
4. Garnish with yogurt or cream and add the fried noodles on top...Voila!
What do you think? Is this a fair substitute for frozen-pizza days?
Don´t loose this recipe! Just safe it on Pinterest or write me on Instagram. I am happy to send you the summarized recipe :*
Wanna check out an even quicker Last Minute Fine Dining soup recipe?
This is super secret, share only with your friends ;) Coconut Beetroot Soup Dreams